Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chorus
The definition of chorus, the meaning of the word Chorus:
Is chorus a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- n. - A group of people assembled to sing together
- n. - The part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- n. - A body of dancers or singers who perform together
- n. - A company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- v. - Utter in unison
- v. - Sing in a choir
Chorus is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in chorus: C H O R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chorus:
38 words found using the letters in "Chorus"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words