Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Circus
The definition of circus, the meaning of the word Circus:
Is circus a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A travelling company of entertainers; including trained animals
- n. - A performance given by a traveling company of acrobats, clowns, and trained animals
- n. - A frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- n. - (antiquity) an open-air stadium for chariot races and gladiatorial games
- n. - An arena consisting of an oval or circular area enclosed by tiers of seats and usually covered by a tent
- n. - A genus of haws comprising the harriers
Circus is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in circus: C C I R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to circus:
13 words found using the letters in "Circus"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words