Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, clays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. A very fine-grained soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired
2. Water soaked soil; soft wet earth
3. United States general who commanded United States forces in Europe from 1945 to 1949 and who oversaw the Berlin airlift (1897-1978)
4. United States politician responsible for the Missouri Compromise between free and slave states (1777-1852)
5. The dead body of a human being
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clays?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words