Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Cleaned
The definition of cleaned, the meaning of the word Cleaned:
Is cleaned a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- v. - Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- v. - Clean and tidy up the house
- v. - Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- v. - Be cleanable
- v. - Deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- v. - Remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- v. - Remove while making clean
- v. - Remove unwanted substances from
- v. - Remove shells or husks from
Cleaned is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in cleaned: A C D E E L N
1 Anagram of Cleaned
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleaned:
78 words found using the letters in "Cleaned"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words