Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Clog
The definition of clog, the meaning of the word Clog:
Is clog a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Footwear usually with wooden soles
- n. - Any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction
- n. - A dance performed while wearing shoes with wooden soles; has heavy stamping steps
- v. - Become or cause to become obstructed
- v. - Dance a clog dance
- v. - Impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- v. - Impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- v. - Coalesce or unite in a mass
- v. - Fill to excess so that function is impaired
Clog is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in clog: C G L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clog:
5 words found using the letters in "Clog"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words