Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Clout
The definition of clout, the meaning of the word Clout:
Is clout a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A target used in archery
- n. - Special advantage or influence
- n. - A short nail with a flat head; used to attach sheet metal to wood
- n. - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- v. - Strike hard, especially with the fist
Clout is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in clout: C L O T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clout:
13 words found using the letters in "Clout"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words