Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Club
The definition of club, the meaning of the word Club:
Is club a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
- n. - A formal association of people with similar interests
- n. - Stout stick that is larger at one end
- n. - A building that is occupied by a social club
- n. - Golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball
- n. - A playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it
- n. - A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- v. - Unite with a common purpose
- v. - Gather and spend time together
- v. - Strike with a club or a bludgeon
- v. - Gather into a club-like mass
Club is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in club: B C L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to club:
1 word found using the letters in "Club"
3 Letter Words