Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Coach
The definition of coach, the meaning of the word Coach:
Is coach a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- n. - A person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- n. - A railcar where passengers ride
- n. - A carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- n. - A vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- v. - Teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- v. - Drive a coach
Coach is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in coach: A C C H O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coach:
8 words found using the letters in "Coach"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words