Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, coil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. To wind or move in a spiral course
2. Make without a potter's wheel
3. Wind around something in coils or loops
1. A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
2. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
3. A transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
4. A contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
5. Tubing that is wound in a spiral
6. Reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in coil?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words