Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Colons
The definition of colons, the meaning of the word Colons:
Is colons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
- n. - The basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos
- n. - The basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos
- n. - A port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- n. - A punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
Colons is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in colons: C L N O O S
1 Anagram of Colons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to colons:
39 words found using the letters in "Colons"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words