Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Colony
The definition of colony, the meaning of the word Colony:
Is colony a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland; inhabitants remain nationals of their home state but are not literally under the home state's system of government
- n. - A group of organisms of the same type living or growing together
- n. - One of the 13 British colonies that formed the original states of the United States
- n. - A place where a group of people with the same interest or occupation are concentrated
- n. - A geographical area politically controlled by a distant country
- n. - (microbiology) a group of organisms grown from a single parent cell
Colony is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in colony: C L N O O Y
26 words found using the letters in "Colony"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words