Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Column
The definition of column, the meaning of the word Column:
Is column a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line of units following one after another
- n. - A vertical glass tube used in column chromatography; a mixture is poured in the top and washed through a stationary substance where components of the mixture are adsorbed selectively to form colored bands
- n. - A vertical array of numbers or other information
- n. - Anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- n. - An article giving opinions or perspectives
- n. - A vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- n. - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- n. - A page or text that is vertically divided
- n. - Any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body
Column is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in column: C L M N O U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to column:
23 words found using the letters in "Column"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words