Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Combine
The definition of combine, the meaning of the word Combine:
Is combine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- n. - A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- n. - An occurrence that results in things being united
- v. - Have or possess in combination
- v. - Put or add together
- v. - Combine so as to form a whole; mix
- v. - Add together from different sources
- v. - Join for a common purpose or in a common action
- v. - Gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- v. - Mix together different elements
Combine is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in combine: B C E I M N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to combine:
63 words found using the letters in "Combine"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words