Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, conceit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Feelings of excessive pride
2. An elaborate poetic image or a far-fetched comparison of very dissimilar things
3. A witty or ingenious turn of phrase
4. An artistic device or effect
5. The trait of being unduly vain and conceited; false pride
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in conceit?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words