Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cool
The definition of cool, the meaning of the word Cool:
Is cool a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- n. - Great coolness and composure under strain
- v. - Make cool or cooler
- v. - Loose heat
- v. - Lose intensity
- adj. - Neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat
- adj. - Marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- adj. - (color) inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets
- adj. - Psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike
- adj. - (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- adj. - Fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept
Cool is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cool: C L O O
1 Anagram of Cool
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cool:
5 words found using the letters in "Cool"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words