Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cooper
The definition of cooper, the meaning of the word Cooper:
Is cooper a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States industrialist who built the first American locomotive; founded Cooper Union in New York City to offer free courses in the arts and sciences (1791-1883)
- n. - United States film actor noted for his portrayals of strong silent heroes (1901-1961)
- n. - United States novelist noted for his stories of American Indians and the frontier life (1789-1851)
- n. - A craftsman who makes or repairs wooden barrels or tubs
- v. - Make barrels and casks
Cooper is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cooper: C E O O P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cooper:
33 words found using the letters in "Cooper"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words