Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Corks
The definition of corks, the meaning of the word Corks:
Is corks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- n. - (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- n. - A port city in southern Ireland
- n. - The plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- n. - A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- v. - Close a bottle with a cork
- v. - Stuff with cork
Corks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in corks: C K O R S
1 Anagram of Corks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to corks:
18 words found using the letters in "Corks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words