Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Costume
The definition of costume, the meaning of the word Costume:
Is costume a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- n. - Unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- n. - The prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- n. - The attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- v. - Dress in a costume
- v. - Furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
Costume is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in costume: C E M O S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to costume:
101 words found using the letters in "Costume"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words