Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Counts
The definition of counts, the meaning of the word Counts:
Is counts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The total number counted
- n. - The act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
- n. - A nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
- v. - Determine the number or amount of
- v. - Have weight; have import, carry weight
- v. - Show consideration for; take into account
- v. - Name or recite the numbers in ascending order
- v. - Put into a group
- v. - Include as if by counting
- v. - Have a certain value or carry a certain weight
- v. - Have faith or confidence in
- v. - Take account of
Counts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in counts: C N O S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to counts:
52 words found using the letters in "Counts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words