Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Couple
The definition of couple, the meaning of the word Couple:
Is couple a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A pair who associate with one another
- n. - A pair of people who live together
- n. - A small indefinite number
- n. - Two items of the same kind
- n. - (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
- v. - Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v. - Link together
- v. - Form a pair or pairs
- v. - Engage in sexual intercourse
Couple is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in couple: C E L O P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to couple:
35 words found using the letters in "Couple"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words