Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cracker
The definition of cracker, the meaning of the word Cracker:
Is cracker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- n. - A poor White person in the southern United States
- n. - A programmer who cracks (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things
- n. - Firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- n. - A party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
Cracker is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in cracker: A C C E K R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cracker:
36 words found using the letters in "Cracker"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words