Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Craft
The definition of craft, the meaning of the word Craft:
Is craft a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The skilled practice of a practical occupation
- n. - A vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- n. - People who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- n. - Skill in an occupation or trade
- n. - Shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- v. - Make by hand and with much skill
Craft is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in craft: A C F R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to craft:
20 words found using the letters in "Craft"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words