Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Crazy
The definition of crazy, the meaning of the word Crazy:
Is crazy a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- adj. - Affected with madness or insanity
- adj. - Foolish; totally unsound
- adj. - Possessed by inordinate excitement
- adj. - Bizarre or fantastic
- adj. - Intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
Crazy is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crazy: A C R Y Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crazy:
13 words found using the letters in "Crazy"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words