Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cribs
The definition of cribs, the meaning of the word Cribs:
Is cribs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Baby bed with high sides made of slats
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A bin or granary for storing grains
- n. - The cards discarded by players at cribbage
- n. - A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- v. - Use a crib, as in an exam
- v. - Take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- v. - Line with beams or planks
Cribs is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cribs: B C I R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cribs:
14 words found using the letters in "Cribs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words