Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Crowd
The definition of crowd, the meaning of the word Crowd:
Is crowd a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large number of things or people considered together
- n. - An informal body of friends
- v. - Cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- v. - Fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- v. - To gather together in large numbers
- v. - Approach a certain age or speed
Crowd is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crowd: C D O R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crowd:
18 words found using the letters in "Crowd"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words