Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, crown is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Invest with regal power; enthrone
2. Be the culminating event
3. Form the topmost part of
4. Put an enamel cover on
1. The Crown (or the reigning monarch) as the symbol of the power and authority of a monarchy
2. The part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
3. A wreath or garland worn on the head to signify victory
4. An ornamental jeweled headdress signifying sovereignty
5. The part of a hat (the vertex) that covers the crown of the head
6. An English coin worth 5 shillings
7. The upper branches and leaves of a tree or other plant
8. The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
9. The award given to the champion
10. The top of the head
11. (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
12. The center of a cambered road
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crown?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words