Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Crush
The definition of crush, the meaning of the word Crush:
Is crush a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- n. - A dense crowd of people
- n. - Temporary love of an adolescent
- n. - The act of crushing
- v. - Come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- v. - To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- v. - Come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- v. - Break into small pieces
- v. - Humiliate or depress completely
- v. - Crush or bruise
- v. - Make ineffective
- v. - Become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
Crush is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crush: C H R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crush:
10 words found using the letters in "Crush"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words