Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cults
The definition of cults, the meaning of the word Cults:
Is cults a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- n. - An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- n. - Followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- n. - A religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- n. - A system of religious beliefs and rituals
Cults is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cults: C L S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cults:
9 words found using the letters in "Cults"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words