Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Culture
The definition of culture, the meaning of the word Culture:
Is culture a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A particular society at a particular time and place
- n. - The tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- n. - All the knowledge and values shared by a society
- n. - (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar)
- n. - A highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- n. - The attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization
- n. - The raising of plants or animals
- v. - Grow in a special preparation
Culture is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in culture: C E L R T U U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to culture:
47 words found using the letters in "Culture"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words