Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cutters
The definition of cutters, the meaning of the word Cutters:
Is cutters a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who cuts or carves stone
- n. - Someone who carves the meat
- n. - Someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- n. - A boat for communication between ship and shore
- n. - A sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- n. - A cutting implement; a tool for cutting
Cutters is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in cutters: C E R S T T U
2 Anagrams of Cutters
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cutters:
93 words found using the letters in "Cutters"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words