Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cycle
The definition of cycle, the meaning of the word Cycle:
Is cycle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- n. - A series of poems or songs on the same theme
- n. - A periodically repeated sequence of events
- n. - The unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
- n. - A single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- n. - A wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- v. - Cause to go through a recurring sequence
- v. - Pass through a cycle
- v. - Ride a motorcycle
- v. - Ride a bicycle
- v. - Recur in repeating sequences
Cycle is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cycle: C C E L Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cycle:
5 words found using the letters in "Cycle"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words