Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cypher
The definition of cypher, the meaning of the word Cypher:
Is cypher a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- n. - A quantity of no importance
- n. - A person of no influence
- n. - A secret method of writing
- n. - A message written in a secret code
- v. - Convert ordinary language into code
- v. - Make a mathematical calculation or computation
Cypher is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cypher: C E H P R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cypher:
30 words found using the letters in "Cypher"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words