Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Deaden
The definition of deaden, the meaning of the word Deaden:
Is deaden a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- v. - Cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- v. - Make vapid or deprive of spirit
- v. - Lessen the momentum or velocity of
- v. - Become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active; lose life, force, or vigor
- v. - Make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
- v. - Convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
Deaden is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in deaden: A D D E E N
1 Anagram of Deaden
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deaden:
25 words found using the letters in "Deaden"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words