Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, decay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
2. Fall into decay or ruin
3. Undergo decay or decomposition
1. The process of gradually becoming inferior
2. A gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
3. The organic phenomenon of rotting
4. An inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
5. The spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in decay?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words