Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Degree
The definition of degree, the meaning of the word Degree:
Is degree a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- n. - A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- n. - An award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study
- n. - A measure for arcs and angles
- n. - The highest power of a term or variable
- n. - A unit of temperature on a specified scale
- n. - The seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime)
Degree is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in degree: D E E E G R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to degree:
24 words found using the letters in "Degree"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words