Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Devils
The definition of devils, the meaning of the word Devils:
Is devils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
- n. - An evil supernatural being
- n. - A word used in exclamations of confusion
- n. - A rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- n. - A cruel wicked and inhuman person
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Coat or stuff with a spicy paste
Devils is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in devils: D E I L S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to devils:
72 words found using the letters in "Devils"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words