Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Devise
The definition of devise, the meaning of the word Devise:
Is devise a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A will disposing of real property
- n. - (law) a gift of real property by will
- v. - Come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- v. - Arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- v. - Give by will, especially real property
Devise is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in devise: D E E I S V
2 Anagrams of Devise
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to devise:
39 words found using the letters in "Devise"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words