Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Diagonal
The definition of diagonal, the meaning of the word Diagonal:
Is diagonal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- n. - A line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- n. - An oblique line of squares of the same color on a checkerboard
- n. - (mathematics) a set of entries in a square matrix running diagonally either from the upper left to lower right entry or running from the upper right to lower left entry
- n. - A punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- adj. - Connecting two nonadjacent corners of a plane figure or any two corners of a solid that are not in the same face
- adj. - Having an oblique or slanted direction
Diagonal is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in diagonal: A A D G I L N O
1 Anagram of Diagonal
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to diagonal:
152 words found using the letters in "Diagonal"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words