Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Did
The definition of did, the meaning of the word Did:
Is did a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Engage in
- v. - Carry out or perform an action
- v. - Get (something) done
- v. - Proceed or get along
- v. - Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- v. - Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- v. - Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- v. - Create or design, often in a certain way
- v. - Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- v. - Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- v. - Carry on or function
- v. - Arrange attractively
- v. - Travel or traverse (a distance)
Did is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in did: D D I
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to did:
1 word found using the letters in "Did"
2 Letter Words