Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Dimple
The definition of dimple, the meaning of the word Dimple:
Is dimple a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- n. - Any slight depression in a surface
- n. - A small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- v. - Mark with, or as if with, dimples
- v. - Produce dimples while smiling
Dimple is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in dimple: D E I L M P
2 Anagrams of Dimple
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dimple:
52 words found using the letters in "Dimple"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words