Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dirham
The definition of dirham, the meaning of the word Dirham:
Is dirham a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- n. - The basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils
- n. - The basic unit of money in Morocco; equal to 100 centimes
- n. - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- n. - 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- n. - Worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar; equal 100 fils
Dirham is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in dirham: A D H I M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dirham:
48 words found using the letters in "Dirham"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words