Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Dish
The definition of dish, the meaning of the word Dish:
Is dish a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- n. - A particular item of prepared food
- n. - The quantity that a dish will hold
- n. - A very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n. - Directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- n. - An activity that you like or at which you are superior
- v. - Provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- v. - Make concave; shape like a dish
Dish is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dish: D H I S
1 Anagram of Dish
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dish:
10 words found using the letters in "Dish"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words