Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ditch
The definition of ditch, the meaning of the word Ditch:
Is ditch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long narrow excavation in the earth
- n. - Any small natural waterway
- v. - Forsake
- v. - Throw away
- v. - Sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- v. - Make an emergency landing on water
- v. - Crash or crash-land
- v. - Cut a trench in, as for drainage
Ditch is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ditch: C D H I T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ditch:
14 words found using the letters in "Ditch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words