Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Dock
The definition of dock, the meaning of the word Dock:
Is dock a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
- n. - Any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- n. - A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
- n. - A platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
- n. - Landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired; may have gates to let water in or out
- n. - The solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
- n. - A short or shortened tail of certain animals
- v. - Come into dock
- v. - Deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- v. - Deduct from someone's wages
- v. - Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- v. - Maneuver into a dock
Dock is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dock: C D K O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dock:
4 words found using the letters in "Dock"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words