Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Doctors
The definition of doctors, the meaning of the word Doctors:
Is doctors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A licensed medical practitioner
- n. - (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching
- n. - Children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office
- n. - A person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution
- v. - Alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- v. - Give medical treatment to
- v. - Restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
Doctors is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in doctors: C D O O R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doctors:
76 words found using the letters in "Doctors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words