Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dodges
The definition of dodges, the meaning of the word Dodges:
Is dodges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- n. - A quick evasive movement
- n. - A statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- v. - Make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- v. - Move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- v. - Avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
Dodges is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in dodges: D D E G O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dodges:
39 words found using the letters in "Dodges"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words