Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Downs
The definition of downs, the meaning of the word Downs:
Is downs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Soft fine feathers
- n. - (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- n. - English physician who first described Down's syndrome (1828-1896)
- n. - (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- n. - Fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- v. - Drink down entirely
- v. - Eat immoderately
- v. - Bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- v. - Shoot at and force to come down
- v. - Cause to come or go down
- v. - Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
Downs is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in downs: D N O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to downs:
31 words found using the letters in "Downs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words