Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Drones
The definition of drones, the meaning of the word Drones:
Is drones a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- n. - An unchanging intonation
- n. - Someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- n. - An aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- n. - A pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- v. - Make a monotonous low dull sound
- v. - Talk in a monotonous voice
Drones is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in drones: D E N O R S
4 Anagrams of Drones
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drones:
98 words found using the letters in "Drones"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words