Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Drums
The definition of drums, the meaning of the word Drums:
Is drums a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- n. - The sound of a drum
- n. - A bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- n. - A cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- n. - A hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- n. - Small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- v. - Make a rhythmic sound
- v. - Play a percussion instrument
- v. - Study intensively, as before an exam
Drums is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in drums: D M R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drums:
13 words found using the letters in "Drums"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words