Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, dryer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet
2. Humorously sarcastic or mocking
3. Lacking moisture or volatile components
4. Opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
5. Not producing milk
6. (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
7. Without a mucous or watery discharge; a small child with a dry nose"
8. Not shedding tears
9. Lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless
10. Used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
11. Unproductive especially of the expected results
12. Having no adornment or coloration
13. (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
14. Having a large proportion of strong liquor
15. Lacking warmth or emotional involvement
16. Practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; I happen to be teetotal"
1. An appliance that removes moisture
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dryer?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words